Monday, February 26, 2007

Blah, an attempt to keep myself sane and organized (failed).

1. How some people manage to be so together is beyond me. I feel like I'm the clumsiest, most awkward, graceless person in the world. Maybe I'm just not observant, but from what I've seen, most other people don't fumble through life like I do.

2. Yesterday I made a resolution to see more of my friends more often. I'm still busy, but not nearly as busy as I was the last few years, so there's no need, at least on my part, for us to go months without hangouts.

3. Got semi-yelled at (as a class, not myself personally) today by a prof that I actually forgot that I was scared of. She's always been nice enough to me, but there's always this feeling of dread, like she could snap at any minute.

4. Photoshoot with Heather and Philippe coming up this weekend, which I am fairly excited about. It was postponed from this past weekend due to Philippe (photographer) quite possibly having the Norwalk virus, though he says he feels better now, and from what I've heard, Norwalk = a week or more of nonstop vomitting. Vomiting. One t or two?

5. Why the list format? I don't know, it seems like it'll keep me organized. I'm feeling very disjointed and spaced-out today.

6. My new favourite restaurant, Sun Sushi, re-opens on Thursday after having been closed for a month for Chinese New Year (yes, I know, Sushi = Japanese, but this restaurant is owned by a Chinese family, so nyah). I won't get a chance to eat there until Saturday, but ohhh man, I can't wait.

7. My job, which I am trying my hardest not to complain about (because a: it is at the very least not mind-numbingly boring, b: the money is great, and c: I am lucky to have it) is over at the end of March, and although I am dreading the prospect of again being unemployed and having to hunt for another job for the summer, I am also looking forward to having a weeknight off. I have been working nights since January, and it hasn't wreaked havoc on my sleeping habits like everyone said it would. I maybe sleep in an hour later than I normally would, on days when I don't have class, but none of the staying up until 7:00am, unable to go to sleep. I guess it's just a middle-aged person thing, because I have no trouble going to sleep as soon as I get home, usually around 12:45.

8. Does any of this make any sense at all?

9. It was nice to catch up with a friend yesterday. It was also nice to get out of the house, which I hadn't left since I got home from work on Friday. This girl is always good for a nice chat.

That's all, I think.

No comments: