Monday, February 19, 2007

And now for something completely different:

We got sent home from work after only half an hour today, and I still even get paid for the whole shift! You don't see Auntie Crae's doing that for their employees.
So it's snowing out, and apparently the roads are really bad. I'm pretty bored. In the last three days, I've read the last three years of Achewood. I've also got 6 or 7 episodes of Monty Python to watch. Productivity? Pff. I got groceries and vacuumed the landing today. That's enough.

I can see right into what appears to be the kitchen of the house across from me. There is a guy reading at the table. I wonder if people from across the street ever look in at me. I worry that even with my blinds down, they can still see me changing. At least I am on the third floor.

Pretty odd that none of my roommates are home. I wonder if they are still at work, or just stuck somewhere. Colin is probably still at work, but I doubt Katie's work stayed open. Dave just disappears for days at a time. He is probably at his girlfriend's.

I am happier lately than I've been in a while. That's all I'll say about that...

This entry is really disjointed. Probably a sign that I didn't have anything interesting to write about to begin with. I just didn't want to let this blog die like I have let so many others.

2 comments:

Bionic Commando said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bionic Commando said...
This comment has been removed by the author.