Sunday, April 08, 2007

Boo hoo (anyone who hates complainers should not read this).

Because I'm cranky, and it's easier to make yourself sadder than it is to make yourself happier, here's a list of why I'm bummed today:
1. The weather: seriously, there has got to be nothing more depressing than an overcast and windy day. I would prefer rain to this, because at least rain is something. Today is nothing.
2. Today is Easter, and where is my chocolate? The answer is: there is no chocolate. How sad.
3. My room is messy and I did so much cleaning of the rest of the house yesterday that I have no motivation to clean it today.
4. I am wearing my scrubbiest comfy clothes, and the pants that were once too big are now tight around the middle. I am getting fat. Yes I am.
5. No one is home. Everyone else (except Dave) is gone to spend time with their families today, and I don't get to see mine until late this evening, and only for a couple of hours. And there is no chocolate there.
6. I am bored and lonely.
7. My only clean pair of socks are scratchy wool ones that don't have proper elastic in them so they won't even stay up. Damn you wool socks!
8. Ok that's enough whining. Bah, I feel useless today.

2 comments:

Janezy said...

Queue the chorus of sarcastic "Awwwww"'s nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnOW!!!!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bionic Commando said...

lonely??

UGH.