Wednesday, October 04, 2006

In all his glory!

I got my eyebrow pierced today, and my tattoo consultation is on Friday. I can't wait to get it all drawn up.
The new roommate moved in today. I'm excited about having another person in the house I can have a conversation with.

A few fun things going on this weekend. Party at Kathy and Josh's for Josh's 25th birthday on Friday, and Hey Rosetta on Saturday. Then I get to go visit the folks on Sunday to eat a nice big turkey dinner.

Since I don't have a picture of my newly-adorned eyebrow, I'll leave you with something that is quite possibly EVEN COOLER:


JESUS RIDING FALKOR.

9 comments:

Janezy said...

What's the title of that picture? The Never-Ending Jesus?

Seriously, though.....what that picture needs are some good 'ol fashioned Vikings.

Lady Cove Women's Choir said...

Mike
Take your horns and shove them up your ass... fuck sakes!
I don't even know what that thing is.
Pardon my non knowledge of geeky stuff

Russell said...

Go Jesus!

Anonymous said...

I, for one, welcome your new eyebrow piercing. It's nice!

Janezy said...

Kathy.

It's clearly a picture of Jesus riding on the back of the Falcor, the half-dog, half-dragon from the NeverEnding Story. Don't you remember ANYTHING from the 80's? Fuck sakes...

Anyways, enough of Kathy. Neat piercing, Kerri. Though you already know that I prefer the eyebrow "ring" to the eyebrow "dumbell". So I won't mention that here.

Lady Cove Women's Choir said...

The only thing I remember about the Never Ending Story was that Lionel Hutz had a lawsuit against it.
I was more into Jem and My Little Pony than flying furry things.

So would you call it an eyebrow "Mike"? y'know, dumbbell...
wow, i'm losing my touch.

kathyoboe.blogspot.com

Kerri said...

Mike, I just have to correct you on one thing. Falcor wasn't half dog, half dragon. He's a luck dragon. Not related to dogs at all. Look it up on Wikipedia.

Janezy said...

I`ll look YOU up on wikipedia in a minute...

Janezy said...

And by "Wikipedia", I of course mean "Stupipedia".